We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kudos to your town!

Which Pensacola Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alabama
Level Contributor
289 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kudos to your town!

I was in Mobile on business and had some extra time...so I decided to skip on over and just drive around for a few minutes.

I saw a billboard stating - "Keep you butts in you car!"

For years I have always wondered why it seemed that cig butts weren't litter - pull up to any red light and look down at the edge of the road and you'll see hundreds of butts! Good going and I hope to see other cities join in!

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kudos to your town!

I walk by a place every day in the country where I think folks meet to car pool each day to work and leave there car there for the day. I guess they spend some time waiting on their rides. The area is a mine field covered with cigarette butt's. Pensacola is a great city to visit. Good luck.

2. Re: Kudos to your town!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 05, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Pensacola Beach