We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trip planning Sequoia and Kings canyon and Yosemite and San

Tallahassee Florida
Level Contributor
143 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
trip planning Sequoia and Kings canyon and Yosemite and San

Planning for next year

I made reservation on June 21 for Tuolomne Meadows for 4 nites.Would like to do some hiking and possibly Half Dome hike.

Than drive to Cedar groove lodge for 1 nite,than Wuksachi lodge for 1 nite and than San Francisco for 2 nights and than fly back home.

We like nice scenery and exciting hikes.My question is:do we have enough time everywhere or do we miss something on this loop?

Sequoia National...
Level Contributor
462 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: trip planning Sequoia and Kings canyon and Yosemite and San

That sounds like adequate time to me. I usually recommend one full day in Kings Canyon and one full day in Sequoia. You could easily stay longer in all of these locations as there is much to see/do, but it sounds like you've done a good job researching how much time to allot for each place.

2. Re: trip planning Sequoia and Kings canyon and Yosemite and San

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 10, 2013