We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motels on the 180 - the way from Kings park to Fresno

Which Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
World
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Motels on the 180 - the way from Kings park to Fresno

Hi

I'm going to travel in the area. After the second day in Kings/Sequoia I'm planning to take the 180 towerds Fresno and find a motel on the way, so the next morning i'm continuing to Yosemite.

Does any one know a nice motel on 180 from Kings to Fresno?

Level Contributor
34,246 posts
884 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motels on the 180 - the way from Kings park to Fresno

Actually, there is a nice B&B called the Sequoia View Vineyard in Sanger, CA. It is located at the winery, in the midst of the vineyards. You can google up Sequoia View B and B for more info.

They are producing some very nice Alicante Bouchet. I haven't stayed here, but have have seen the rooms and they looked very nice. :)

Level Contributor
34,246 posts
884 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motels on the 180 - the way from Kings park to Fresno

Yes, very pretty with the blossom trail. I like to take photos at this time of year. One year they even published one in the Views of our Valley section of the paper.

We used to really enjjoy the Sherwood Inn there, but it has changed owners and was not so great when we went last Fall. Jon's Bear Club, just up the road in Reedley actually has some pretty great food and the Innkeepers of Sequoia View are now recommending it to their guests. :)