We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brooks Falls Webcam

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
798 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Brooks Falls Webcam

There was a webcam at Brooks Falls last year. The link I found, if it is the same one, does not work anymore. Does anybody know the correct link? Is it too early, is the webcam broken or not in place anymore?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,215 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brooks Falls Webcam

I believe it was Nat'l Geographic that had the webcam and I don't believe it is still running. I seem to recall it not being "up" last summer either.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
798 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brooks Falls Webcam

It did work last summer because I watched it through August and possibly part of Sept. The link doesn't work so far this year.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,215 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brooks Falls Webcam

I guess I don't know then. I seem to recall going to the link while the cam was down and they were running old footage from the prior summer with an apology that they were down.

In the absence of funding, they've had to cut back their live cam program . . . so like I said, I don't know.

4. Re: Brooks Falls Webcam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 27, 2010