We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wildlife Tour for 3 & 5 year old

detroit
Level Contributor
44 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Wildlife Tour for 3 & 5 year old

Any suggestions for a guided tour AGE APPROPRIATE! for our visit first week of Sept 2012. I'd like the grandkids to have a guided program...where to begin? and with who???

thanks so much

Driggs, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Grand Teton National Park
Level Contributor
3,308 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wildlife Tour for 3 & 5 year old

I would try Brushbuck Guide Service. They come to mind b/c friends of mine had their children go w/them on a recent field trip organized by their school or summer camp, and they loved it. Mention your grandkids ages so if possible, they can orgnize an age appropriate guide, although I'm sure they have all experienced kids on their trips and they do just fine. They seem to be more focused on wildlife spotting, and seem to know where to look since they are out everyday. Some other outfitters are focused on photography which would be probably not of interest to the 3 and 5 yo.

Hope that helps.

detroit
Level Contributor
44 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wildlife Tour for 3 & 5 year old

I have heard of them...thank you!

3. Re: Wildlife Tour for 3 & 5 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, August 21, 2013