We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar10 Ranch

Harpenden, United...
Level Contributor
396 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Bar10 Ranch

Thinking of flying to the Bar10 ranch , a few days rafting then back to Las Vegas. Can't see any reviews on site. Could somebody help me out as to whether good operator etc.

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon 45-Minute Helicopter...
637 Reviews
from $276.99*
$299.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam Helicopter...
614 Reviews
from $369.99*
$479.00
Grand Canyon...
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar10 Ranch

Bar10 (outside of the park) provides services to a lot of the rafting companies. You might try one of the rafting sites, maybe the private boater's assoc, or you might find something on the las vegas nevada forum (because of packages that originate there). Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Harpenden, United...
Level Contributor
396 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar10 Ranch

thanks

I'll research where you suggested

Are there any rafting 3 day trips operators or ranches near Las Vegas you could recommend?

Its just when we are spending so much money we want to make sure that we are getting value for it!

Grand Canyon...
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bar10 Ranch

Sorry, I don't know much about the Las Vegas area.

4. Re: Bar10 Ranch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 17, 2009