We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enzian 5K

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,790 posts
236 reviews
Save Topic
Enzian 5K

Congrats to one of our long time DEs in the Grand Canyon forum. She as just posted her 5,000th piece of travel advice. Way to go L!

Eagle River, Alaska
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Enzian 5K

Congratulations Enzian !!

Giddyup Girl !!

Seattle
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
9,022 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Enzian 5K

Thanks! Wish we could go to this fall's DE meetup but I couldn't work it out. I'll just have to be content with the trip we are planning for October next year.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,790 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Enzian 5K

Sorry we'll miss you again. Keep your October plan for next year a little flexible. Our track record is such that we will probably discuss possibilities for 2014 in 2013. Early Oct has worked well for four straight years now.

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,593 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Enzian 5K

Enzian, quite an accomplishment! Is 5K when you get the TA key to the exec washroom? Thanks for your great help to me and so many, AZF.

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
5,069 posts
382 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Enzian 5K

Congratulations. Thanks for So many helpful posts.

South Jersey, USA
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
10,552 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Enzian 5K

Congrats Enzian....so very helpful in every post you respond to! Keep up the good "work" ;-)

SJG

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
6,527 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Enzian 5K

Congrats, Enzian! :)

AZFan - never mind the key to the washroom, I think milestone posts should include a "first in line" pass to get one of those hard-to-snag GC reservations, like Phantom Ranch! ;)> Hey, I can dream...

Edited: 7:51 am, June 21, 2013
8. Re: Enzian 5K

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 23, 2014