We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caravan Tours itinerary question

canada
Level Contributor
314 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Caravan Tours itinerary question

We are booked for the Caravan Tour of the Grand Canyon, Sedona, etc. We are travelling in June but won't be receiving a detailed itinerary until 3 weeks prior to departure. I would like to plan out our options for the times during our trip we will have "free time". Sadly I am a chronic travel planner .... and don't want to wait so long before seeing their itinerary. Has anyone gone on this trip recently? Could someone share part of their Caravan Tour itinerary with us? Specifically, I would like to know how much free time we have in Sedona (arrival time - departure time would be helpful), is there a set Caravan Tour schedule for the Grand Canyon (what time are we supposed to see a movie about the Grand Canyon, what time and where are our dinner reservations, etc) and how much free time do we have in Zion? Thanks so much for your help.

Boston
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caravan Tours itinerary question

I am bookedfor the same Caravan tour in Aug. Were you able to get an itinerary? Please let me know how your trip went when you get back. If you could share the itinerary I would greatly appreciate it. I am a chronic planner too!

Boston
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caravan Tours itinerary question

I received the following info from Caravan regarding the trip:

1) You will have approximately 3 hours from 12noon to 3pm to explore on your own or hike Bryce Canyon.

2) There was a road closure so the Jeep tour on day 5 is now on day 4 and will be done by 3pm & then go to Lake Powell and the boat trip through Lake Power on day 4 now will be on Day 5 and you will be back by 12noon.

canada
Level Contributor
314 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caravan Tours itinerary question

Thanks for the updated information! I'll certainly let you know how our trip went when we get back. Every thing I've read indicates people are VERY satisfied with Caravan Tours!

4. Re: Caravan Tours itinerary question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 08, 2014