We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Nebo, NC
Level Contributor
231 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Safe Places for a Beer?

The husband wants something to do on a couple of evenings after indulging me in my photography all day long. Can anyone share their experience at either of these two bars--Charlie's Bar in Babb, or Blue Moon Dance Saloon in Kalispell? We are seniors so it's more about relaxing with a cool drink and doing people watching for a hour or two. (I saw where Charlie's used to be 'brawl central' but has turned it around.)

Or can anyone recommend other evening venues where there is music in a relaxed setting?

MT
Level Contributor
268 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Safe Places for a Beer?

I totally second the Belton Chalet suggestion, and try the Lake McDonald Lodge inside the park. So nice to enjoy your drink on their beautiful outdoor seating area!

Nebo, NC
Level Contributor
231 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Safe Places for a Beer?

Beartooth MT, the Lake McDonald spot should fit in just right on the day we drive over from Swiftcurrent. Didn't realize there was beer within the park but that sounds like a great way to polish off the afternoon!

13. Re: Safe Places for a Beer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 22, 2014