We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I use my own coffeepot at Swiftcurrent Pinetop?

Florida
Level Contributor
71 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Can I use my own coffeepot at Swiftcurrent Pinetop?

We have 6 nights booked at Swiftcurrent, a Pinetop room in August. Now, I don't mind rustic and old, but I simply must have a coffeepot in my room, and will pick one up at Walmart when we get into Kalispell. Does anyone know if they prohibit this in those rooms?

Mahtomedi, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I use my own coffeepot at Swiftcurrent Pinetop?

Give GPI a call. they might supply them. I have stayed in the cabins and the motor inn many times but am not a coffee drinker so I honestly can't remember.

indiana
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park
Level Contributor
2,966 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can I use my own coffeepot at Swiftcurrent Pinetop?

Last year they started putting coffee pots in some of the rooms of the lodges. Our room at Many Glacier had the one cup variety. Check and see, Swiftcurrent may also have coffee pots in the rooms now.

st louis
Level Contributor
264 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can I use my own coffeepot at Swiftcurrent Pinetop?

We were in room 2 last year in the motor inn. We had a coffee pot in our room.

Florida
Level Contributor
71 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can I use my own coffeepot at Swiftcurrent Pinetop?

Yes, I will give them a call. I don't mind bringing my own, just wasn't sure about the electricity situation there. Thanks

5. Re: Can I use my own coffeepot at Swiftcurrent Pinetop?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 10, 2014