We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cooler size on Shuttle

Rocky Mount, North...
Level Contributor
96 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Cooler size on Shuttle

What size cooler can you take on the shuttles? I think I read where it has to fit under your seat but I have no idea what size that is.

Thanks

fti
MN
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
15,673 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cooler size on Shuttle

There is a small overhead space as well. What size of a cooler do you want to bring? If you bring a cooler that fits a 6-pack of soft drinks or a bit larger you are fine. If you are thinking a larger hard-size cooler, forget it or take a camper bus :-).

I guess if you think under an airline seat or a little smaller that is probably a good estimate.

Personally I can't be bothered with a cooler but then I make it a point to get off the bus (more people should!). Plus, my camera equipment and a small day pack is enough to worry about.

Kalispell, Montana
Level Contributor
188 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cooler size on Shuttle

When I was in Hawaii a couple years ago we picked up a bag looking cooler that is insulated on the inside, and just looks like a regular bag on the outside. What I like about it, is you can flatten it out and throw it in your suit case, fill it with a ton of stuff, or just a little bit as you can fold it over and make it fit (like on the Denali bus). I plan on taking it for our Denali shuttle ride. You can get them at our Costco right now. They seem to keep stuff cool for quite a while. Also, it has a shoulder strap, so you can carry it hands free if you need to.

3. Re: Cooler size on Shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, June 27, 2013