We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hostels in Petersburgh,Wrangell,Prince of Wales island.

Which Denali National Park and Preserve hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lynton, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
hostels in Petersburgh,Wrangell,Prince of Wales island.

Hi All

I am visiting Alaska during May,my intention was to stay in the hostel at Petersburgh,but that is not opening.

My next thought was to stay at Wrangell,but my research shows that it is opening very late May or 1st of June.

my next thought was to try POW.island but I can not find any hostels there.

My last resort was to bring my tent+sleeping bag and eat out,being vegeterian I think this may be rather difficult.

I have a 4 day gap to fill before heading to Sitka.

Thanks for any help

Jim Mcfarlane

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
38,470 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hostels in Petersburgh,Wrangell,Prince of Wales island.

You may want to repost this on the Petersburg, and/or Wrangell forum - Denali park isn't anywhere near these towns - thousands of miles in another direction. This what I did find for near there:

alaskahostelassociation.org/locationinsidepa…

2. Re: hostels in Petersburgh,Wrangell,Prince of Wales island.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:38 am, April 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Denali National Park...