We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabins at Mazama Village or Crater Lake Lodge?

Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Cabins at Mazama Village or Crater Lake Lodge?

Hi, planning a trip for July 2012. Can't decide between these 2 options - any advice appreciated. We are 2 adults from Australia, interested in photography, wild life watching and short hikes. We will be spending 2 nights at Crater Lake. Thank you.

naples, fl
Level Contributor
227 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabins at Mazama Village or Crater Lake Lodge?

I have not stayed at the village, but will say that there is nothing like Crater Lake in full moonlight. Stay at the Lodge. You will not regret it. It was one of my all time favorites.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
3,568 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabins at Mazama Village or Crater Lake Lodge?

In case you need a 2nd opinion, I have stayed in the Mazama Village cabins. And wished the entire time that there had been a room available in the Lodge. No comparison really.

Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabins at Mazama Village or Crater Lake Lodge?

Thank you so much for your replies - we will stay at the Lodge

4. Re: Cabins at Mazama Village or Crater Lake Lodge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 06, 2012