We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cell Phone service

Arkansas
Level Contributor
199 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Cell Phone service

Most of the data I'm finding is a couple of years old. Any one have some current data on Cell Phone service in/near the park. I'm sure others are also interested, but my main interest is ATT. - Thanks

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cell Phone service

Check the AT&T coverage map on AT&T's website. You can enter in the exact address & you should be able to see the most up-to-date coverage information.

Hope that helps!

Edited: 2:22 pm, March 13, 2013
Torrey, Utah
Destination Expert
for Torrey, Capitol Reef National Park
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cell Phone service

My AT&T phone always works as I pass the road to Bryce on highway 12, it doesn't work further up or down 12 or on 22 north. I haven't tried it in the park recently.

NJ
Level Contributor
91 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cell Phone service

I have Verizon...any info on reception?

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
15,782 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cell Phone service

Don't expect reception anywhere in the parks. It is very limited no matter your carrier.

Torrey, Utah
Destination Expert
for Torrey, Capitol Reef National Park
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cell Phone service

I can't answer about Bryce specifically, but one of my customers last year had a Verizon phone which worked all over the back country of Capitol Reef, I was very impressed! So it seems quite likely that Verizon will work well at Bryce as well.

6. Re: Cell Phone service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bryce Canyon National...