We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deddington restaurants

Which Deddington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
8 posts
204 reviews
Save Topic
Deddington restaurants

Why aren't ALL of the (11 or 12 at last count) restaurants/eating places in Deddington listed on your site???? (Ditto the hotels/B & B places?? You have places listed for Deddington which are NOT in Deddington and have various of those which you DO list spread out over several different search terms & etc. I suggest you re-organize these better (and possibly include a ref: to "Deddington On-line", the village website (which has comprehensive info about the village and it's amenities).

4 replies to this topic
Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,819 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deddington restaurants

It probably means that no one has requested for them to be added. You can contact TA to ask them to add a restaurant. Also you can inform them of restaurants listed in the wrong location. I don't think there is a specific forum for Deddington otherwise it would be easy to point people to the village website in somewhere like Top Questions which is at the top right hand side of every forum.

Here is one link that you can use to get restaurants listed.

tripadvisor.com/help/what_if_i_want_to_revie…

Essex
Level Contributor
27,474 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deddington restaurants

WOW - calm down a bit!

TA is a member driven site, so if places are not listed it is down to you to get them listed.

If you have spotted that they are listed in the wrong place, it is again down to you to report them to TA 'central' and request that the details be upgraded.

I know it can be a 'frustrating' site at times, but you have been on here for over a year now..............

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
8 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deddington restaurants

Thanks-- I have tried to write a review for the Chinese Restaurant, May Foo Two, in Deddington about three times-- (with several different spellings--) with zilch results so far....it's a really GOOD Chinese restaurant and people visiting Deddington would benifit by being made aware of this.

Essex
Level Contributor
27,474 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Deddington restaurants

Save your review in a word document, so that you have it 'safe', you can re-read and edit it yourself and then can copy & paste when you are ready to post it.

Then look at the top of the TA page, click on the green 'write a review' tab and follow the instructions there for getting a 'new' place listed. Good Luck!

Reply to: Deddington restaurants
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Deddington
Recent Conversations