We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calm rest / Palm Villa - any recommendations?

Stockholm
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Calm rest / Palm Villa - any recommendations?

I have after many, many hours finally gotten some positive answers regerding accomodatin in Mirissa. And now I must decide: Calm rest or Palm Villa.

Does anyone know where and how they are situated on the beach? I am looking to find a calm place where it feels safe to walk to and from even at dark nights. Since I am travelling alone I dont want to stay in a "dark alley" ;-)

According to reviews Palm Villa is a really good place.

thanks!!!

Lucerne, Switzerland
Level Contributor
19 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calm rest / Palm Villa - any recommendations?

Better stay away from calm Rest palm villa betterif you stay calm rest you will hear verry laud music from calm rest you will not able to sleep moskito and hot.they have no better service and sometime thief come to the rooms, stile your valueble things.durty and run down place.

Stockholm
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Calm rest / Palm Villa - any recommendations?

I have decided to stay at Palm Villa, so that sounds like a good idea. But I have heard that Calm rest has been re-built, maybe it is better this year. Thank you!

Lucerne, Switzerland
Level Contributor
19 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Calm rest / Palm Villa - any recommendations?

The Calm rest didnt rebuilt.they built family house for them.

colombo
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Calm rest / Palm Villa - any recommendations?

Henry,

I don't know whether you were there..but it shows you are unaware of current situation in mirissa.

Calm rest made 6 big rooms with AC/Hot water and by yesterday 3 of room completed.

now there are tourists in those 3 rooms and also all other rooms are full.

dani..

5. Re: Calm rest / Palm Villa - any recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 31, 2012