We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mangonui accomodations

Which Mangonui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg
3 posts
Save Topic
mangonui accomodations

where is a great place to stay

7 replies to this topic
Northland
Level Contributor
63 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mangonui accomodations

Try Puketiti Lodge. It's off SH 10 on Midgley Road, and a couple of kms right before the Mangonui township. I stayed there on my visit to the Far North in 2010 and it was great. Will be staying there again on my 2012 trip.

Takapuna, New...
Level Contributor
3,412 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mangonui accomodations

Maybe you need to give your definition of "place". An area of grass for a tent, a room, an apartment, a house? In the township, on the beach?

Winnipeg
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: mangonui accomodations

if you're recommending something good ( that you liked :) ) I would look at it ----- not that difficult

Winnipeg
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: mangonui accomodations

thanks CoopersBeach

Whangarei, Northland
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: mangonui accomodations

The Old Oak, in the centre of Mangonui, is a historic pub that has recently been renovated and converted into lovely boutique accommodation...

http://www.theoldoak.co.nz/

Another option is Acacia Lodge, on Mill Bay (just 1 minute drive from Mangonui), the accommodation here is nice (not as good as the Old Oak, but still very good), but the location overlooking Mill Bay, is stunning...

http://www.acacia.co.nz/

Takapuna, New...
Level Contributor
3,412 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: mangonui accomodations

Actually beachy, you're right. Not that difficult to say if you are travelling on your own, as a couple, a family and yr rough budget. Then you won't get people wasting there time recommending 4 bedroom beach houses at $500 per night.

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland
Level Contributor
13,100 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: mangonui accomodations

Take a look at the asccommodation reviews posted to the left margin of this forum. The comments may also help you decide suitable accommodation and the alternatives.

Reply to: mangonui accomodations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mangonui
Recent Conversations