We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset time in August?

Adelaide, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Sunset time in August?

Hi,

I am curious to know what time the sun will set in August in the Uluwatu region?

In particular, the side of Uluwatu where Karma Kandara and the Bulgari Hotel are situated.

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset time in August?

Well as Bali is very close to the equator the time of sunrise and sunset does not change much.

i would be in position by about 5pm, just remember it takes a while to get thur the traffic in bali sometimes so if you are going for an unforgettable sunset I would be there by 5 and enjoy.

Sunset will be about 530 till 6pm.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,755 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset time in August?

As mentioned around 6pm,be seated and relaxed with a drink in hand and enjoy the beautiful sunset.

3. Re: Sunset time in August?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:40 pm, June 19, 2013