We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreamland Beach - Surfing, Accomodation and Getting there??

Which Pecatu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Herzogenaurach...
2 posts
Save Topic
Dreamland Beach - Surfing, Accomodation and Getting there??

Hi!

Next week I will head down to Bali for 4 days basicly trying to improove my surf skills. I heard dreamland should be pretty good.

But I have a few questions and hope somebody can help me: ;)

- I arrive evening around 6 pm. Is it possible to find a taxi\ motorbiketaxi from the airport to get there? how much will it cost?

- Can you reccomend a budget hotel or hostel on dreamland beach?

- Is it possible to rent surfeboards there? If not, where is the best place to rent it?

- Except Kuta beach and dreamland, are there any other good surfing spots? would consider my level between beginner and medium. surferd maybe 20 times so far in my life...

Thanks so much in advance for you tips!!

Cheers, Toby

1. Re: Dreamland Beach - Surfing, Accomodation and Getting there??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 11, 2010