We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

photographer

Which Kamala hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Queensland...
5 posts
Save Topic
photographer

hi does any one know or can recommend a good photographer to take family photos while on holiday at kamala beach

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
772 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: photographer

If you would like to have the best photographer you should contact Gina smith, she and her team is great! They have been taking family photos, wedding photos etc for years – they can help you to get the best photos!

We have used them lots of times and we always been very happy and so are our clients!

info@ginasmithphotography.com

Edited: 9:32 pm, November 18, 2013
Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,950 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: photographer

Gina Smith is well known for her great photography. Another option is Brent Madison and you can check his website out at http://www.madisonimages.com

Have a great holiday!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: photographer

I have heard lots of great things re Gina Smith so I think she is your best option.

One to avoid is Tua Toh. We had hired him via our hotel. We then had to change our venue for various reasons and even though it is only up the road, he has refused to be our photographer. He has charged us 6000 baht cancellation fee when he is the one who has cancelled and now 10 days before our wedding we are without a photographer. He is a disgrace and I think every future Phuket bride should know not to use him. No communication either. Terrible service!!!

4. Re: photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 07, 2015