We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maybe an odd question on toilets when at the beach

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Maybe an odd question on toilets when at the beach

So if you are not staying right on the beach what do you do about using a toilet if on the beach all day? Should of thought of this really before I'm about to leave as hubby has IBS

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maybe an odd question on toilets when at the beach

Unless you are staying at or near a stretch of beach with no beach restaurants or bars nearby I would stay at one or near one in your hubbie's circumstances. I'm sure others may come up with more "natural" suggestions.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
2,401 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maybe an odd question on toilets when at the beach

Sit at/in front of a restaurant? As long as you've bought a drink from them they won't mind you using their toilets for the rest of the time you're on the beach.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maybe an odd question on toilets when at the beach

That's great to know we can use the facilities if we buy drinks etc, thank you.

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,150 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maybe an odd question on toilets when at the beach

on kamala beach there is a paid toilet near the parking lot in front of the police station and one at the far end near where the beach clubs are, past the cemetery.

Edited: 2:33 am, April 03, 2017
5. Re: Maybe an odd question on toilets when at the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 05, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Kamala