We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who flies direct to Goa

Praia da luz
Level Contributor
15 posts
17 reviews
Who flies direct to Goa

Wondering whether to go for a package or to book flights and separate accomodation. It will be a two week holiday in south Goa, we’ve done Cavalossim and would like something like that. Any ideas

10 replies to this topic
Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,928 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Who flies direct to Goa

Thomas Cook do direct flights.

BOB.....

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Who flies direct to Goa

As Bob says TC also Tui do direct as well

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,928 posts
38 reviews
3. Re: Who flies direct to Goa

Tui, generally are more expensive though. You may get free drinks but they cost about £100 extra on the flight. lol.

BOB.....

Praia da luz
Level Contributor
15 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Who flies direct to Goa

Thanks.

Liverpool, England...
Level Contributor
1,977 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: Who flies direct to Goa

We fly with Qatar which suits us, long stay so extra time ( around 3 hrs) not a problem, costing £510 this year and you can fly any on a day that’s convenient to you, cancelling or amending flights possible for a reasonable fee and flying from Manchester there aren’t to many options.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
6,245 posts
122 reviews
6. Re: Who flies direct to Goa

If you are going for two weeks a package is usually the best option, I always found a package cheapest when we just did two weeks, if you can stay longer then separate flights and accommodation is better. I would certainly rather pay the extra £50 or so and fly direct.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
7,120 posts
118 reviews
7. Re: Who flies direct to Goa

For two weeks I'd probably do the direct flight with TC or Tui as a package . When we booked our indirect flights (£448) it was £282 pounds more to go with TC and even more with Tui from Manchester, a significant difference . Prices do vary on all flights and you can get late bargains on direct flights and the major airlines do have sale periods too. You just have to keep an eye on prices and when they drop into your price range book. We like to get sorted for our India visit 10 to 11 months before we go and that's when the direct flight prices are often at there highest.

Edited: 3:23 am, August 25, 2018
Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
11,456 posts
42 reviews
8. Re: Who flies direct to Goa

Our Qatar flights are £505pp

Guest house for 2 weeks £98pp

Total £603

Can you get a package for that?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
6,245 posts
122 reviews
9. Re: Who flies direct to Goa

Probably not Badgerlad but TC have 2 week packages for £650 and thats direct flights, I doubt you could get it much cheaper booking direct flights and accommodation separately. I always found it cheaper to do a package, sometimes even so much cheaper as being the same price for the flights only as it was for the package when we just did 2 weeks.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
3,861 posts
85 reviews
10. Re: Who flies direct to Goa

You haven't said where you want to fly from, but Tui are the only company to fly direct to Goa from Birmingham. If it's Gatwick or Manchester, then TC or Tui do flights.

Reply to: Who flies direct to Goa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about South Goa District
Recent Conversations