We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planos Bay Apartments

Kildare, Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
Planos Bay Apartments

Hi

I have just booked a 2 wk holiday in Planos Bay for july this year.

Can anyone reccommend a particular room.

I have read some reports of noise from the bar at nite.

Also cant make out if there is a 2 bed app.

I always find there are rooms that have bigger balconies or better aspect n when i am away i always take note of the room i would stay in if ii returned.

I no these app. are basic but any advice would be appreciated :)

1 reply
Inishowen...
Level Contributor
212 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planos Bay Apartments

Hi spent two weeks here last August (myself and my boyfriend in our early 30's) but just cannot remember the number of our room. It was on the top floor overlooking the pool on the same side the bar is on. We had no noise from the bar while we were there but saying that we would have normally been out until at least midnight. So our room was the second from the end on the top floor over looking the pool on the bar side of the pool. We had two large enough bedrooms with double and single bed in one and two single beds in the other. the kitchen area had table and chairs, small hob, microwave, george foreman and all utensils. I found the apartment fantastic especially as there was only two of us using it. The shower was over a very small bath and wasnt the easiest to use but we got used to this and it wasnt a problem. The balcony area overlooking the pool was a decent size also. One plus of Planos Bay Apts is you get free use of the nearby water park (few mis walk) which we used nearly every other day. Also they have their own supermarket with very reasonable prices.

I would definitely recommend this accommodation. Its only about 10 min walk to the main bars if that but also bars and restaurants from the min you step out the front door. One of our fav restaurants was straight accross the road from the apartments (Stammes).

Hope you have a great trip

Reply to: Planos Bay Apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Planos