We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alcudia - Accommodation Wanted

Alcudia - Accommodation Wanted

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:11 am, March 06, 2015
Cwmbran, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alcudia - Accommodation Wanted

check out villaplus website

www.villaplus.com

London, England
Level Contributor
7,987 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alcudia - Accommodation Wanted

There are quite a number of booking websites like ownersdirect, holidaylettings, homelidays etc. I'm sure you will be able to find something.

3. Re: Alcudia - Accommodation Wanted

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

London, England
Level Contributor
7,987 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alcudia - Accommodation Wanted

MissPiggy

I think the people you have spoken to are possibly holding out for two week bookings as it is quite far ahead to June 2014. Possibly you may be more successful if you wait a few months. Alternatively, perhaps somebody will come up with a local company. You could also try companies like CV Travel and Vintage Travel. I think they rent accommodation without having to book the flights through them. I'm sure you will find something, it is early days.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alcudia - Accommodation Wanted

i have just booked with these they were great http://www.idealservicesalcudia.com/

London
Level Contributor
1,550 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alcudia - Accommodation Wanted

I'm currently in an ideal services run apartment (although I've gone direct to the owner). I can confirm they're a good English couple who manage several apartments in the alcudia area for their owners. Worth giving them a ring and seeing what they can do for you, especially as its high season now and you'll be running out of options.

London, England
Level Contributor
7,987 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Alcudia - Accommodation Wanted

They are travelling 2014, not this year.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Alcudia - Accommodation Wanted

if you dont mind me asking what accomadation are you in we are going to stay in one in six weeks

9. Re: Alcudia - Accommodation Wanted

London
Level Contributor
1,550 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Alcudia - Accommodation Wanted

@sharonsoph 5th floor Los Delfines apartments 3 bedroom. Stay here regularly as my father has a place here, but the whole family is here this week so we got this "mates rates" @ 300 for 10 nights. It's centrally located, great pool, well maintained gardens, easy for the beach and port and even the old town tbh.

Get answers to your questions about Alcudia