We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary - Help required

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
604 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Anniversary - Help required

My son and his wife are celebrating their 1st Anniversary in Alcudia. They fly out tomorrow for a week, and I know on one of the nights they want to go for a special meal.

I have 2 questions

1. A romantic place for them to eat

2. Is there anywhere I could maybe book ahead and pay say E50 towards the bill

trying to do something different

London
Level Contributor
603 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anniversary - Help required

There is a Michelin starred restaurant called El Jardin in Port de Alcudia. The main restaurant (with the star) is on the first floor and inside, and it is €70 for dinner (set menu). It also does have a garden, but for the bistro, not the main restaurant, which is nice (lots of reviews on TA) and less expensive, but as the food comes from the same kitchen, it is also very good.

I'm sure they would be able to take a payment from you, you may have to call it a gift voucher, or you could buy a bottle of wine/cava perhaps?

2. Re: Anniversary - Help required

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, July 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Alcudia