We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip of south

Bangalore...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Trip of south

i am planning for a trip to south with my parents.

thiruvanantapurm->kanyakumari->rameshwaram->madurai->munnar&kodikanal->trichy->tirupati->bangalore.

Can anyone suugest me time each city would take, if we plan to travel at nights.

Also if there is natural beauty of kerala in thiruvanantpuram like backwaters then i am also thinking of dropping the plan to munnar.

Any suggestions.

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
956 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip of south

Hi,

We will frame you an itinerary ,but please share us the following details.

Starting and Ending Points?

Date and TIME of arrival and departure?(Time of arrival plays an important role in customizing an itinerary)

Places of Interest (Beaches, Hill Stations, Trekking Spots, Wild Life,Pilgrim tour )

Any special interests?( Cultural Shows, Ayurveda Treatments, Village life, Cooking Classes, Variety Foods, Shopping ,Adventure Activities, Photography Walks, Cycling)

In Thiruvanthapuram, there is a beautiful hill station named Ponmudi- (one day).Backwates like Veli etc are there in Thiruvanthapuram,but the houseboat ride wont be available there.

Regards,

SreejithPC

Experience Kerala

Edited: 11:00 pm, January 18, 2013
Bangalore...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip of south

well planning for sometime arounf mid march.. but exact dates and durations be confirmed only when approx. time is known..

Bangalore...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip of south

intresets-- beaches and pilgrim

4. Re: Trip of south

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, January 21, 2014