We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangalore-Wayanad Road conditions and weather in July 2012

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bangalore-Wayanad Road conditions and weather in July 2012

Hi,

Me and my husband are planning a road trip for this weekend i.e. 7th July from Bangalore to Wayanad. Would like to get some advice on the road conditions currently for this route.

Any other advice which will be helpful is anytime welcome as this is our first road trip!!

Any advice on weather will also be very grateful!!

Thanks!!

21 replies to this topic
Bangalore
Level Contributor
35 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bangalore-Wayanad Road conditions and weather in July 2012

Hi,

How is road condition for return journey from waynad to bangalore

Banasura --> - Mananthavady - Tholpetty - Nagarhole - Hunsur - Mysore - Bangalore

rgds

bangalore
3 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Bangalore-Wayanad Road conditions and weather in July 2012

I am planning for a wayanad trip in april along with my girlfriend.. We will be riding on my bike.. was planning to do the night journey after office hours.. is it possible??? any suggestions are welcome

Kalpetta, India
Destination Expert
for Kalpetta, Kozhikode, Mysuru (Mysore), Kodagu (Coorg), Sultan Bathery, Wayanad District, Kerala
Level Contributor
854 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bangalore-Wayanad Road conditions and weather in July 2012

Hi

Welcome to Wayanad. Gundalpet - Sulthan Bathery route will be closed at Forest check post at 2100 h. If you can start by 1400 h in the afternoon, you will be able to reach Wayanad before the entry coses.

Regards

Sam

Groowynd Holidays

Kasaragod, India
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Bangalore-Wayanad Road conditions and weather in July 2012

hi wayanad rainy season starts on mid june and ends at november mid . wayanad recives heavy rainfall in monsoon but last year it was less and other years it was very gud monsoon . hope this monsoon will be gud :)

Chennai (Madras...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bangalore-Wayanad Road conditions and weather in July 2012

we are planning for wayanad on july 13, 14, 15 i want to know abt tourist place in wayanad and climate of july month and know abt cheap and best hotels

Chennai (Madras...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Bangalore-Wayanad Road conditions and weather in July 2012

we are planning for wayanad on july 13, 14, 15 i want to know abt tourist place in wayanad and climate of july month and know abt cheap and best hotels

Kalpetta, India
Destination Expert
for Kalpetta, Kozhikode, Mysuru (Mysore), Kodagu (Coorg), Sultan Bathery, Wayanad District, Kerala
Level Contributor
854 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Bangalore-Wayanad Road conditions and weather in July 2012

Hi

You may check the following link for sightseeing places:

tripadvisor.in/…42324257

Bangalore - Wayanad road is in excellent condition now. Jul mid monsoon period. You can expect rains. Carry umbrella.

Regards

Sam

Groowynd Holidays

Bengaluru, India
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Bangalore-Wayanad Road conditions and weather in July 2012

We are planning to start this Wednesday July 10 2013 from Bangalore to Wayanad by road but looking at news, we are a bit anxious.. We heard of heavy rains and flooding in Kabini, Bandipur and Wayanad. Does anyone have the latest news/ update if it is Venturable?

Bengaluru, India
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Bangalore-Wayanad Road conditions and weather in July 2012

Hi,

We are planning to visit on 9th - 11th Aug,2013 form Blore. Need some updates on climate and routes to avoid.

Also, we have booked our stay in Kalpetta, Thirunelli -What all places can be covered in and around this place?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Bengaluru, India
1 post
Save Reply
20. Re: Bangalore-Wayanad Road conditions and weather in July 2012

Hi,

I am planing for Wayanad in Dashehra vacations on 12-13-14 October.

I have Wagonr to travel with family Me my wife and two kids 7year and 1 and halt yeass older (both are very naughty)

Please suggest if it a goog idea to travel by car with kids or should we go by train or Bus.

Further is this the right tiem to go there in October 10th-14th.

I expect all your valuable advice for a family first trip with kids.

regards,

Satish

Reply to: Bangalore-Wayanad Road conditions and weather in July 2012
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted