We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please provide me the hopital phone number below.

sAn JOSE, CA, USA
2 posts
Save Topic
Please provide me the hopital phone number below.

Could you please tell me is there the Lafia Surgery Hospital at

8 Olufemi Street, Ojuelgba, Surlere Lagos, Nigeria?

Please give me the phone number there, i want to check.

Cause i got an e-mail from Dr Gabriel Asalasa

regarding

my friend being admitted for treatment sugery right leg there?

Thank you very much.

5 replies to this topic
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,190 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Please provide me the hopital phone number below.

Sorry sorry sorry, scam alert. This "friend" is someone you met on line, perhaps had an accident on their way to the airport to come to see you? hope you havnt paid for an air ticket, or "BTA" ( which doesnt exist) A standard scam.

If it was genuine, there would be a dedicated hospital mail address, not g mail, hot mail etc. Bet they want you to send money by Western Union or Moneygram. This is the only forum (apart from the ocasional one on the Ghana forum) where you will see this type of post. just read through the posts below, you will see this repeated time and time again.

DONT send any money

Ivan

sAn JOSE, CA, USA
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Please provide me the hopital phone number below.

please give me the phone number of Lafia Surgery Hospital at 8 Olufemi Street, Ojuelegba, Surulere Lagos, Nigeria. I want to confirm is my friend is there for treatment or not.

Because i receive a email from my friend and write to me that my friend is in the Lafia Surgery Hospital and don't know the phone number. i had try to research on the internet to find the phone number for this hopital, but i could not found it. Please provide me the phone number for this hospital.

thank you.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,689 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please provide me the hopital phone number below.

Its a scam. The hospital is probably fake, thats why you cant get the number.

Read www.romancescams.org

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,689 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please provide me the hopital phone number below.

Blueyellow, how did your seaerch turn out?

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,689 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Please provide me the hopital phone number below.

KUALA LUMPUR: A French woman in a six-year online relationship with an "American" man is all out of love and 1,000 euros (S$1,750) poorer after being conned by a group of men.

City CID chief Senior Asst Comm Datuk Ku Chin Wah said the police were alerted to the scam after the wealthy 52-year-old woman, who now stays in Holland, lodged a police report in early May claiming that her lover had been kidnapped.

"She told us that she had met the man through the Internet six years ago and although she has never met him face-to-face, she got into a relationship with him.

"She said she received a call in April from two 'doctors', claiming that the man had met with an accident while visiting Malaysia and needed 200,000 Euros (RM873,567) for a surgery," SAC Ku told a press conference yesterday.

He said that fearing something was amiss, the woman only banked in 1,000 Euros to the "doctors" and came here to locate him.

"She became worried after she contacted the 'doctors' and was denied access to see him," he said.

She later lodged a police report.

The police then started investigations which led to the arrest of 11 Nigerian students, in their 20s.

"Initial investigations revealed that these men were involved in demanding money from the woman for her lover's 'surgery'," he said, adding that police were also working with the United States embassy to find out more about the "American".

SAC Ku believes the man who posed as the woman's lover is not actually an American and was not in the country.

"Based on interrogations of the suspects, the syndicate uses handsome men to attract wealthy elderly women before duping them into parting with large sums of cash," he said, believing that many similar cases were not reported.

In an unrelated incident, City Narcotics Department chief Asst Comm Kang Chez Chiang said police have arrested three Nigerian students and seized about 1.5kg of syabu after conducting a raid in Taman Sri Segambut on June 10.

He said police were looking for connections between these men and four other Nigerians arrested by Bukit Aman Narcotics Department on June 7.

Reply to: Please provide me the hopital phone number below.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lagos State