We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isla Mujeres Activities

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Isla Mujeres Activities

My wife and I will be arriving at EPM on Friday. We plan on taking the ferry to Isla Mujeres on Sunday and spending the day exploring. We'll definitely get a golf cart, but I'm curious what fun stuff to do people have found on Isla Mujeres. Also curious if there's any good and reasonably priced snorkeling around the island. Thanks!

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Scuba & Snorkeling
Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
42,439 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Isla Mujeres Activities

For lunch, I LOVE the black bean soup at La Lomita's . .. or simple nachos on the beach.

For dinner, one of my favorites is Brisas Grill down by the waterfront.

And if you are here early for breakfast, there is French Bistro or Café Cito or Café Mogugua.

Check out this site - and this is only a partial listing of all the many restaurants on Isla:

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,550 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Isla Mujeres Activities

my faves on the island... yet i plan on making some new faves this trip... are

el veradero

playa Lancheros

this trip I plan on hitting more local' aka out of Centro restaurants. going to be eating in the colonias as much as possible.

no matter where you eat, feel safe as it is a tourist destination and everything is regulated. even the little roadside carts. mmmmmm

13. Re: Isla Mujeres Activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, July 14, 2015