We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at The Beloved, Isla Mujeres

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms at The Beloved, Isla Mujeres

Has anyone stayed in the Presidential suites at The Beloved? Are they worth the extra money? Is there a lot of noise being in the main building?

Prefer the Casita to the presidential suite? Wondering which to book. Thanks

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,773 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at The Beloved, Isla Mujeres

Hi

We have stayed in a couple of them in Building #2 and they are great suites

if you check out my reviews you will find link to large photo albums which include several photos of them

The Casitas are obviously much closer to the beach but we much prefer the layout of the Presidential Suites and that apart they are much large. It very much depends what you are looking for

feel free to send me a PM with any questions

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at The Beloved, Isla Mujeres

thanks for your response. Are the Presidential suites in the main building? Is there a noise problem from the restaurants and music in the evening? Are the rooms more private than the Casitas? For example, the plunge pool and outdoor shower? We don't have children and the Casitas are always filled with small children . Thanks

3. Re: Rooms at The Beloved, Isla Mujeres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:45 am, May 14, 2014
Edited: 4:45 am, May 14, 2014
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,773 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rooms at The Beloved, Isla Mujeres

Hi again

Firstly please note that TBH is in Playa Mujeres and not on Isla Mujeres

Are far as am aware they have 4 Presidential Suites - 2 in the main building [Building #1] and 2 in Building #2

The plunge pools on many of the Terrace Suites & Presidential Suites ca be seen by people in other suites so they wish to look. We have never had any issues with this

WE have also never had any issue with noise from the entertainment or restaurants in the evening - TBH is a very laid back sort of place. Yes larger wedding can have an impact but you can normally escape this if one is going on

The Casitas tend to be more private and to be fair when we have been there they have never found the to be overrun with small children - the split seems to be around 25% - 30 families and the balance being couples. Yes it is a family resort so if this is something than is a real issue you may want to look at a small AO Resort such as El Dorado Maroma or Blue Diamond - again you will find I have a review and photo album for both

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
592 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rooms at The Beloved, Isla Mujeres

We loved the casitas! Had a family with 2 children in the room next to ours for a few days. Never heard a peep & the kids when we did see them were little well behaved dolls! We wanted to be as close to the beach as possible and the casita fulfilled that wish. The plunge pools are not completely private but reasonably so. We always felt like we were the only ones using ours. The outdoor showers are situated so as to be private when you are in that area. Wouldn't hesitate to re-book this category. Next trip I am taking daughter and grandson so needed two bedrooms thus booking the owners suite. FFM, do you know which block that is located in? I didn't want to waste time touring it as we had other plans. I am sure it will be fantastic but just wondered.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,773 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rooms at The Beloved, Isla Mujeres

Julie

The Owner's Suite is location on the top floor of Building #3

You will find a PDF of the floor layout on their website

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
592 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rooms at The Beloved, Isla Mujeres

The layout looked perfect. I want to be able to retire to my room for some privacy when needed. I wonder if there is actually an umbrella on the patio as I don't remember seeing one on any of the upper decks. Glad for the confirmation of bldg 3 since it will afford the best views. Thanks for the info.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,773 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rooms at The Beloved, Isla Mujeres

We have never seen an umbrellas

You will always be able to get shade on one part of the L shaped or in this case a double wrap around balcony

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
592 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rooms at The Beloved, Isla Mujeres

Good to know. I imagine the views from up there are fabulous. Now on to the countdown!!!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,773 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rooms at The Beloved, Isla Mujeres

Hi imagine so

We have stayed in both Presidential Suites in Building #2 and loom look across the pools and kiddies play area towards EPM with the view of the ocean across the Casitas towards the right. From one side of the Owner's Suite you should have a more direct view of the ocean across the Isla Grill and towards Isla Mujeres