We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live from EPM

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
97 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Live from EPM

Hey guys,

Probably won't post everyday but I'm guna do a little live from...

So it's currently 4am.. Woke up and body clocks a little messed up !

Arrived yesterday afternoon and this place is absolutely spectacular.. The service is amazing and we were well looked after by Ernesto and Ivan.

In a swim up suite in building 7.. Perfect location for us.. Nice and private round this little corner by the EC pool.

Had dinner at the lobster house.. A little disappointing but not the worst seafood I've had.

So far absolutely no construction noise.. Not heard it for a second! I'll keep you all posted.

Feel free to ask any questions!!

I never want to leave.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,457 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live from EPM

Hi

Glad to hear you have arrived safe and well and are settled in in a room location you like

Keep on having fun

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live from EPM

We arrived Saturday afternoon. It truly is stunning. We've had wonderful meals in Agave and The Grill. We are in building 8b and have also heard no construction noise. We spent some time playing water volleyball at the pool 9 building yesterday and have heard absolutely no construction noise anywhere. There are many cranes there but they have not been active since we arrived to the best of our knowledge. Rock & Burger was on the beach for lunch yesterday and was fun.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,457 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live from EPM

Great to hear from more happy guests

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
641 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live from EPM

Have a fab time!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,574 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live from EPM

Awesome!! More happy guests. Looking forward to updates and keep having fun!

Level Contributor
97 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live from EPM

Morning! Laying on the excellence club beach bed right now.. 8.45am.. Pretty windy but still beautiful and hot. Antonio is our concierge and he's been fantastic.,

Had a little walk round the complex to see the construction.. It's fairly noisy when you're next to it but I honestly havnt heard a thing round the resort..!d be upset if I was in building 9.. But everywhere else it has no impact from what I have experienced.

They are obviously aware as I requested anywhere but building 9 and on checkin they mentioned the problems.

Had breakfast at Toscana buffet.. Nothing too heavy today just a relaxing one.. Food was tasty / no complaints and the service was fantastic.

I really do feel like I'm in heaven. Anyone who is booked to come here.. You will not regret it!!

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live from EPM

Have a great vacation

Walnutport...
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live from EPM

I am loving all of these live from threads and hearing how awesome everyone is doing. 68 more days until my wife and I arrive.

Level Contributor
97 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live from EPM

Just off for lunch at the grill.. Anyone who is here come say hi! Tall bearded glasses Yorkshire accent and a pollos hermanos top with my tiny tiny mrs :d

If anyone on the forums has any questions ask away

Mentioned in this post
Yorkshire
Yorkshire
England, UK
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Live from EPM

Pollos Hermanos? Channeling your inner Gus Fring?