We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for flipflopman or another with AM Resort knowledge

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Question for flipflopman or another with AM Resort knowledge

Report on the Puerto Morelos forum that Now Sapphire has been sold and not guaranteeing bookings in December. Also in same report is a talk of a new Breathless in the PM area for late 2015. Have you heard any of this?

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
161 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question for flipflopman or another with AM Resort knowledge

As I said in my previous post, I do not want to start any rumours. I was looking at the Secrets PM info again yesterday and saw the Breathless resort development on the list. This is not a large area so I was only wondering if they were maybe converting the Now to Breathless?

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question for flipflopman or another with AM Resort knowledge

Not trying to start rumors. Ffm seems to have vast knowledge of excellence and am resorts that others don't. I like am resorts and am interested.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
161 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question for flipflopman or another with AM Resort knowledge

Me too Terrance! Sorry, did not mean for that to sound hostile. Maybe I've been lurking on the "other" threads for too long! Really curious about the new Breathless though. Huge fan of SSS and STV and the Breathless in Punta Cana looks interesting.

los angeles,ca
Level Contributor
197 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Question for flipflopman or another with AM Resort knowledge

Buenaventura and Villa Rolandi are just the latest chapter in Apple Leisure Group's phenomenal ascent fueled by AMResorts’ world-class resort brand management extending to six properties in one year, five of which are new developments:

Dreams® Buenaventura Panama Resort & Spa: Located in an exclusive community of luxury villas and high-end resorts minutes away from Rio Hato International Airport, the 450-suite property offers stunning views of lush gardens, lagoons, a white sand beach and the 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Design par-72 championship golf course. Buenaventura will be managed under AMResorts' Dreams luxury family resort brand and is slated for completion in 2016.

Zoëtry® Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun: AMResorts will assume operation of this intimate 35-room resort in June 2014, officially rebranding the property under AMResorts’ luxury boutique brand, Zoëtry Wellness amp&; Spa Resorts, in December 2014. Guests can enjoy casual elegance and panoramic views of gorgeous sunsets at the property’s award-winning, family-owned Casa Rolandi Restaurant, featuring extraordinary North Italian-Swiss Cuisine by renowned chef, Daniele Müller.

Dreams® Las Mareas Costa Rica: Occupying a private white-sand beach cove surrounded by lush jungle, this 447-room family resort, (opening in November 2014), will feature seven world-class restaurants, bars, a nightclub, Core Zone for teens and Explorer’s club for children, plus a Dreams Spa by Pevonia®.

Secrets® Playa Mujeres Resort & Spa: AMResorts' sophisticated, adults-only Secrets brand will launch this all-inclusive property in November 2014. Situated on 2.3 miles of gated beachfront property on the Yucatan Peninsula, many of the 424 rooms will have an ocean view. The resort will also feature a signature Greg Norman golf course.

Secrets® Akumal Riviera Maya: The luxurious 425-room couples' resort is situated on Akumal Beach, one of the "Top 25 Beaches in the World", as voted by TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice 2013. The property is set to open in December 2015.

Breathless® Riviera Maya: Scheduled to open in December 2015, this 500-room resort property is the second under AMResorts’ new Breathless brand of all-adult, luxury all-inclusive resorts appealing to singles, couples and friends, and is located a short 15-minute-drive from Cancun International Airport.

Upon completion, the newest additions will take the grand total of AMResorts’ branded hotels to 40 luxurious properties, offering a total of 15,420 rooms in 15 markets across Mexico, Costa Rica, Curacao, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and now, Panama.

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Question for flipflopman or another with AM Resort knowledge

Thanks...

2nd question... Is the new Breathless going to occupy the Now that is going to close?

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Question for flipflopman or another with AM Resort knowledge

Thanks for the info.

Iowa
Level Contributor
108 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Question for flipflopman or another with AM Resort knowledge

Any info on this? Just curious as to the location of the new Breathless. We just got back from our Secrets PM trip!