We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellence Playa Majures vs Excellence Punta Cana

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
663 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Excellence Playa Majures vs Excellence Punta Cana

I am interested in very specific issues and would appreciate comments from people who have been to both resorts recently. I am a repeat guest to EPC and have been to ERC, but not EPM.

a) I LOVE the beach at EPC; secluded, quiet, walk for miles. How does EPM compare.

b) EPC has toilets and bars nice and close to the beach area (I spend no time at the pool). EPM??

c) EPC has 9 restaurants, and I can wear dress shorts/sandals to 3 of them. EPM??

d) EPC has no resorts right next to it. EPM??

e) EPC has 2 restaurants right next to beach for nice outdoor dining. EPM??

Thanks all

Welland Ont
Level Contributor
407 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellence Playa Majures vs Excellence Punta Cana

Have been to all 3, EPC just back in Nov, EPM last year.

a/ You can walk either direction for long way but the Beloved Hotel is right next door

b/ Not a beach person but I believe nearest Bano would be in the grill/lobester restaurant diito Bar

c/ Dress code similar at EPM but I think only Grill/lobster is more casual.

d/ Beloved Hotel on the right as you face sea

e/ Grill/Lobster all in one building, open to the air at sides. is close to beach.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,900 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellence Playa Majures vs Excellence Punta Cana

Hi

If you check out my reviews of EPM you will find links to large photo albums which should give you a good feel for the property

Like the above poster who has answered your questions we too have been to all three Excellence Resorts several times and EPM is our favourite

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
43 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excellence Playa Majures vs Excellence Punta Cana

Excellence Dominican is far below either of the Excellences in the Cancun area.

4. Re: Excellence Playa Majures vs Excellence Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 24, 2014