We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM ping pong tournament on Wednesday at 4pm

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
382 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
EPM ping pong tournament on Wednesday at 4pm

Hi! There's a ping pong tournament on Wednesday at 4pm at Sol bar. Yesterday we only had two opponents but they got seriously into it. It's such a great game and I'm trying to get more players to play so my friend can have a worthy adversary! (I'm awful at it and give her no competition when we're playing.)

Come out, play a round, and have a drink with me to celebrate my "big life decision" to leave my Bay Street litigation practice to concentrate on public interest law :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
382 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM ping pong tournament on Wednesday at 4pm

And even if you aren't interested in playing, pass the word along! It's great fun, good exercise and I'll play gin along side with any non-playing spouses :)

2. Re: EPM ping pong tournament on Wednesday at 4pm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 10, 2014