We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM Photo Album

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,400 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
EPM Photo Album

Hi

For those that are interested please see link below to my photo album for EPM which is best viewed in full screen view as this way you will see the photo labels

slickpic.com/u/…

Please note that some of the room shot photos may include some items that are either only applicable to that particular room type and/or were given to us as we were loyal repeat guests and are not part of the standard package. Also that some of the food shots are of dishes especially prepared for us and that EPM and other resort groups do this for several guests and not just us

Will be starting the review later this when I have added the albums for the other resorts we stayed at during this 21 night multi-resort trip

Enjoy

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,400 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
71. Re: EPM Photo Album

Great to hear - when are you going???

Bolton, England
Level Contributor
198 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
72. Re: EPM Photo Album

Hi Flip - we've booked for April next year, so we'll be there again around the same time as this year. Seems like forever away though right now - which is why I keep popping on here to get my "fix" !! ha ha xx

illinois
Level Contributor
354 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
73. Re: EPM Photo Album

Dear Flip. I have been following your posts and reading your reviews about EPM for quite a while. We are going to be at EPM for the first time in 37 days to celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary and can't thank you enough for all your help and answers you have provided on these forum. People like you make it easier to for us al least to know what to expect. Your vacation I always say is what you make of it. You will attract what you think about. Am I right? Thank you again. I may be sending you a Pm with some additional questions closer to our departure, if you don't mind.

Edited: 4:25 pm, October 11, 2013
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,400 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
74. Re: EPM Photo Album

Thanks Kisa and I look forward to getting your PM in due course

75. Re: EPM Photo Album

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 14, 2014