We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mixers in room?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
North Attleboro...
Level Contributor
334 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Mixers in room?

We will be returning to EPM at the end of this month (YAY!) for our third visit. As our last visit was 2 years ago, we were happy to hear that EPM now has full bottles of liquor in their rooms. Not that it was ever hard to get a drink.....lol!

Are there mixers in the room too? Juices, soda or tonic water? Do you have to ask for them from room service?

TIA!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,404 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mixers in room?

If you e_mail the resort ahead of your stay or say to the concierge on arrival they will stock your mini bar with the mixers you require - soda, tonic water, etc

Dallas
Level Contributor
320 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mixers in room?

When you arrive they will stock your fridge with most anything you need. They will accommodate you any way they can with a smile.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mixers in room?

There was no tonic in our room as standard - coke, diet coke, sprite, OJ and soda water I think. I didn't ask for tonic mind you, just noted it wasn't there as I am a G&T girl! But so rarely in the room it wasn't even a small problem!

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
987 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mixers in room?

Don't worry, I love my G&T too.

Just ask the concierge and they will stock the fridge with it for you.

Regards

L

5. Re: Mixers in room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres