We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surprise for my fiance

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Dubai
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Surprise for my fiance

Hello,

I will be staying at EPM in EC RTT from Dec 19th to Dec 28th.

I am looking to do something unique and as a surprise for my fiance. Outside of the resort we have tours booked

I am looking for something to do perhaps within our room?

If anyone has any suggestions or feedback it would be greatly appreciated.

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
831 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surprise for my fiance

Im not entirely sure for what you mean 'within the room'.... ?

You are fairly limited I would say, but why not do her a little 'treasure' hunt around the room or resort leaving clues then hide her either a note saying something you will do together like a surprise meal somewhere or a trip to swim with dolphins or something. If looking for an inexpensive surprise, a book of 'tokens' she can cash in anytime she likes with promises like 'back massage' 'foot rub' etc... you can make them as unique as you like. Or take something as a little gift in your case for her to unwrap as her treasure, just make sure she doesn't find it!

2. Re: Surprise for my fiance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 pm, July 22, 2013
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,295 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Surprise for my fiance

Hi

You can ask them to fill up your jacuzzi for you one evening and have some wine and food delivered to be waiting for you when you get back to the room

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,215 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Surprise for my fiance

You can also order flowers for your room..very nice touch...

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,109 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Surprise for my fiance

Sky's almost the limit in Cancun. Hmmm?

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Surprise for my fiance

Just a thought here, but I think most are assuming that Maricris is a gentleman planning a lovely surprise for his dear lady. That may be, but isn't it possible that this is the other way around?? You know, at times we gals, even we older ones, like to plan surprises for our man.

The above ideas would work, in any case, and I really don't have anything better to add at the moment, but maybe a visit to the "Victoria's Secret" would be in order?

Whatever, it will be GREAT!!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,295 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Surprise for my fiance

Thanks to TA for reopening this travel related thread

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,352 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Surprise for my fiance

You can have flowers delivered, have the bed decorated with flowers, have cake/champagne waiting with the jacuzzi filled and flower decorated. Talk with the front desk or concierge - maybe ballons can be arranged, or something like that, or see what sort of celebration options they may have.

Enjoy!

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
5,420 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Surprise for my fiance

Jotonatario, you do know the difference between fiancé and fiancée, correct?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,295 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Surprise for my fiance

Please note that the flowers will be at an extra cost the same as some in room jacuzzi treatments

Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres