We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM In Room Mini Bar in EC Rooms

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
509 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
EPM In Room Mini Bar in EC Rooms

Hello everyone, I want to clarify some of the things I've read here about the mini bar in the EC rooms. I've read that they will substitute what is normally supplied with your preferences is that correct? Can liqueurs (such as Baileys or Grand Marnier) be substituted or is it strictly hard liquor?

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM In Room Mini Bar in EC Rooms

We asked for Crown Royal and Bailey's to be substituted for others in our mini bar, and instead they just added those two bottles extra, so yes, you can get them :)

ETA- there is an approved liquor list for the EC rooms so hopefully someone will post it for you

Edited: 11:05 pm, April 23, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
158 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPM In Room Mini Bar in EC Rooms

At EPM now and had gin and whisky swapped out for Baileys and Malibu. I saw Grand Marnier on the list too. You're all set- just make the request when you arrive in the EC lounge.

Lansing, Michigan
Level Contributor
145 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EPM In Room Mini Bar in EC Rooms

You can have anything you want if they have it. Check in at the EC lounge and request a change or talk to the person that stocks your mini bar. I asked for m & m peanuts and they found them for me. I also asked for Havana Club rum (a must try) and Soress (sp) brandy and they added it to our room. They went out of their way for us.

4. Re: EPM In Room Mini Bar in EC Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 26, 2014