We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EC rooms

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
EC rooms

We are visiting EPM for the first time at the end of April - belated silver wedding celebration and my 50th birthday whilst we are there. We have booked an EC junior suite (not swim up or RTT). Which is the best block to be in - we would like it fairly quiet. Very excited after reading the reviews.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,978 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EC rooms

Hi

Either #8b or #9 as a second choice but remember it is only a request and some people of late have mentioned they were disappointed not to get the building they requested. No resort can honour all requests

Have fun

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: EC rooms

FFM,

Which pool do they play volley ball in at EPM?

Loved our swim out opposite the EC bar at EPM in 2011. Not so enamoured by the swim out suite allocated to us at ERC last year. Close to the ocean, but not next to Cielo.

I don't like pool games. Worse than little kids. In fact I thought TBH was quieter than AO Excellence in August.

We upgraded to. RTT straight away. Best money I ever spent :-)

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,978 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EC rooms

Hi

The pool in front of #9a which is the low rise one

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: EC rooms

Good to know. Thanks.

5. Re: EC rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 18, 2014