We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Isal Mujers Question

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
85 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Another Isal Mujers Question

9 day befor we arrive!!

Trying to figure out our cash break down for our trip

In the last post regarding a trip to Isla, it was recommended to take a cabe from the hotel to Puero Jurez (spelling) which was listed as a $15 cab ride...Is that per person totaling $30?

Same with the ferry to Isla, I read approx $14 per person $28?

Then the return cab ride, I would assume is the same as the cost to get out there?

Any feed back would be very helpful, thanks!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
85 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another Isal Mujers Question

Holy Crap my spelling was awful in my original post...sorry for that, typing a bit too fast!

Boston...
Level Contributor
827 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another Isal Mujers Question

15.00 total for cab. 14.00 per person round trip for the ferry. We have always found that the return cab ride is a little more expensive than the ride there

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
85 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another Isal Mujers Question

Thank you Kelly!

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,122 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Another Isal Mujers Question

Reason the cab may be more expensive on the way back... The cans at EPM are under contract. They are the only cabs allowed to wait at a

EPM and take fares. So when a cab from the ferry takes you back to EPM, he has to come back without a fare. Sometimes you will get lucky and happen to catch a contracted cab that has just dropped somebody off.

Negotiate your price before getting in the cab.

5. Re: Another Isal Mujers Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 10, 2014