We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RTT - One Level

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
654 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
RTT - One Level

Flip Flop, Travelin Man, Anyone?

In which buildings are the single level RTT rooms located? Any opinion on which is better? One level or two? 60 days and counting...Stayed in Building 9 last October and absolutely loved it , decided to book a RTT this time around and just curious how the rooms (single level vs. double) compare. Thanks!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
555 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: RTT - One Level

No worries Frank.....I wish we were in 8269 though for the better view! ;-)

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: RTT - One Level

I have stayed in 8354 just above your room. I did not realize it had the side door until you mentioned it and I looked at some parasailing photos I had taken. Learn something new every day. lol

We were in 8369 in September. Nice view of the marina and sunrise. Almost a little too much sun that time of year. I kind of like 8a better for more shade and looking into the resort.

Hammond
Level Contributor
204 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: RTT - One Level

We had the 2nd floor, I would much rather not navigate the stairs after a few cervezas on the roof, 1 floor would be awesome!

24. Re: RTT - One Level

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 20, 2014