We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Long Island NY
Level Contributor
103 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Golf at EPM

Anyone out there play the golf course at EPM? is it safe and guarded like the resort? How is the condition of the golf course? How many minutes away is it from EPM?

Hanover,On.
Level Contributor
193 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf at EPM

Very safe, right next door. I am looking for a game and will be there March 3rd - 10th.

Long Island NY
Level Contributor
103 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf at EPM

sorry we will be there feb 21-25. My husband is playing with his friend three times. Your could have joined them if it were the same time.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf at EPM

My co-workers husband just loves golfing there. From my understanding, he hasn't had any problems the last 4 times.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf at EPM

My buddy golfed there twice last year when we were there. I opted to just hang out by the pool and relax .... but I might take my clubs in April this time. He loved the course and said he basically had it to himself. On the 2nd day he paired up with another guy. They finished 18 in like 2 1/2 hours. They even drove him back to the resort in a golf cart.

5. Re: Golf at EPM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres