We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March 2013 Roll Call!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Atlanta, Georgia
14 posts
Save Topic
March 2013 Roll Call!

My bf and I will be there for a wedding but nothing is better than linking up with new people while we are there! March 7-10! First drink on us. lol

Hanover,On.
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: March 2013 Roll Call!

We will be there from the 3rd to the 10th. We are meeting another couple from Mississippi that we meet at EPM last there. Might take you up on that drink!

Dallas
Level Contributor
320 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: March 2013 Roll Call!

We will be there the 3rd through the 10th too. Will be at the Martini Bar around 6:00 every night. Love to meet everyone!

Hanover,On.
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: March 2013 Roll Call!

Sounds great. We are easy to spot. I am 6 ft with grey hair and my wife is a beautiful short brunette.

Atlanta, Georgia
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: March 2013 Roll Call!

Awesome! Can't wait to meet everyone!!! It is our first time at the EPM!

Chester, Virginia
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: March 2013 Roll Call!

Hubby and I leave this Friday, March 22, 2013 and staying till March 29. Anybody going to be there then? First time at an Excellence but been to 5 Sandals.

Mississauga, Ontario
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: March 2013 Roll Call!

@Tanya we arrive on the 23rd, staying till the 30th. This is our 2nd trip to Excellence, but first time to EPM. We'll be swim-up bar regulars, so hopefully we will see you there!

Chester, Virginia
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: March 2013 Roll Call!

We are beach morning people but at lunch time we migrate to the swim-up bar and manage to stay there until we are ready for dinner. I am sure we will met you there! Just 5 days and Im so excited I am completely worthless at work. Haaaa.

- Tanya and Clay

Mississauga, Ontario
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: March 2013 Roll Call!

Haha... I hear ya on the work uselessness! We'll look forward to meeting you! First round is on us :)

9. Re: March 2013 Roll Call!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 19, 2014