We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

20 days until paradise and that's all I can think of.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
391 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
20 days until paradise and that's all I can think of.

So veterans, were you this crazy before your first trip to EPM? 20 days left and all I can think

About Is the trip. It will be my first all inclusive and sooo looking forward to it. Never thought this kind of trip would be in my future. (Wish I could fill you in only crazy life, you would never believe it) anyway, is there anything else I can do to get ready for my trip or something to help pass the time? I can't take the wait. :0)

Boston
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 20 days until paradise and that's all I can think of.

I had to laugh when I read this post b/c my DH tells me I get obsessive before vacations. I don't know, maybe its the 3 degree weather I woke up to this morning to be filled with visions of palm trees, green, beach, sun, and warmth!!! Even though I am not returning to EPM this Feb (after four visits) it is a great resort and you will have a great time!

Level Contributor
391 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 20 days until paradise and that's all I can think of.

Well your not alone. Yes! I'm crazy! Just want sun, sand, and relaxation. Anything else will be icing on the cake!

New York
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 20 days until paradise and that's all I can think of.

and it gets worse when you are booked for your 2nd trip!! I am counting down and I am 500 days out! I hunt youtube for videos because i just can't wait to be there!

Level Contributor
391 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 20 days until paradise and that's all I can think of.

Well if it helps I will

Try to post one after my trip. :0) I look daily at reviews and utube for new fun info. Just makes it so much more exciting.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 20 days until paradise and that's all I can think of.

Yes, we were just as excited as you... and still get just as excited each and every time. It'll be here fast, believe me. Schatz - never thought about looking at youtube for some videos - going to have to do that!

denver
Level Contributor
207 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 20 days until paradise and that's all I can think of.

Me too. Use TA and FB to check out EPM pre-vacation. Never thought about YouTube. Love it.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
662 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 20 days until paradise and that's all I can think of.

People have posted some really good videos of the EPM on youtube . Room ones are good if your undecided about the RTT / Swimups. My OH refuses to look at them because he doesn't want to spoil the element of surprise but like Schatz I am completely obsessed!!

Magna, Utah
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 20 days until paradise and that's all I can think of.

What days are you going to be there? We are going the first week of February.

Illinois
Level Contributor
472 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 20 days until paradise and that's all I can think of.

I'm kind of envious - there is nothing like your first all-inclusive trip, especially with an Excellence resort.

If you haven't done so already, you can pass a little time making lists and looking for packing tips.

Dallas
Level Contributor
320 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 20 days until paradise and that's all I can think of.

Still get as excited as the first time we went. March will be our 10th trip to EPM. obsessed I would say. Start packing at 30 days! My friends and coworkers think we are it's to go to the same place 2 times a year. 36 days!!