We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM now...Any ????

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Easthampton...
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
EPM now...Any ????

DH and i are here now in Paradise, any questions??

New York
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM now...Any ????

if you insist:

how long did it take from landing at airport to check-in at hotel (what kind of transfer)?

how are the wifi in the rooms?

what's the capacity like? out of all the pictures i've seen there, it never seems crowded. not even minimally crowded

Level Contributor
405 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPM now...Any ????

Can u get champagne in room at any time or at bars?

Level Contributor
405 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EPM now...Any ????

Ok and I mean their Sparkling wine not "real champagne"

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EPM now...Any ????

What was for lunch and dinner today??

If you get a chance tomorrow, see if Alexander is still working as one of the concierges at the EC hut / beach. Thanks.

Easthampton...
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EPM now...Any ????

Ok bear with me as i am responding on my nook so i cant type as fast as if it were my laptop...

It took about 30 minutes from airport to hotel and we had a private car transport although that was not the original plan..we were supposed to be on a bus as we are part of a group...guess we got lucky :)

Champagne aka sparkling wine..not sure as i am not a huge fan of it as far as the bar but i did see a bottle on ice and two champagne glasses on our room service cart that came a little while ago BUT it is still early so not sure about anytime :)

Wifi is excellent, we are in building 8 and i would say they are at 85-90% capacity but not once has it felt crowded...

New York
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: EPM now...Any ????

thanks!

also, i've read that if you decide to take private transfer that it's best to contact the bus(?) or someone to tell them you're not going with them. who is that exactly?

Yukon, OK
Level Contributor
9 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EPM now...Any ????

Thanks for the post! See you on Tuesday!

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,122 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: EPM now...Any ????

Ok. Sparkling wine available everywhere anytime. Bars, restaurants, room service. If you want private transport, it is cheaper to book your self with a company such as Cancun transfers. Just as good as the hotel offers, but $70 round trip. About 1/2 price compared to hotel trNsport

Edited: 8:34 pm, January 24, 2013
Level Contributor
405 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: EPM now...Any ????

Thanks:) so, what time did u get in and what did you decide to do your first night?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,900 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: EPM now...Any ????

Have fun

How is the weather and the beach???