We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live post

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
bishops stortford
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Live post

Hi I was going to post a live report when we arrived (almost 2 weeks ago) but this place is so fantasic I haven't had time.every thing that has been said about this place is true it really is true the food the service and the staff are top notch.we will be sad to leave on Thursday.if you are thinking of going to this hotel just book it you will not be disappointed.

Courtenay, Canada
Level Contributor
372 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live post

What hotel?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
61,775 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live post

kermits

They are staying at EPM

So glad you have fun and loved the place. I look forward to reading your review in due course

bishops stortford
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Live post

Last night at emp and will be sad to leave tomorrow .Spent the day on the beach today weather was nice with a slight breeze,went swimmg in the sea small amount of seagrass but still good jumped into the main pool it felt really warm so had to have a cocktail at the swim up bar.we are going to eat at the grill tonight so it will be steak(and mabe a lobster tail)diet starts on Friday.not looking forward to the long flight back to Gatwick.Could have stayed for another week.will try and post a review when we get home.

4. Re: Live post

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, December 16, 2013