We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM beach beds

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Quebec
Level Contributor
61 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
EPM beach beds

Hello Everyone!

I would like to know if the beach beds at EPM are only for the excellence club or if anyone can use them?

UK
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM beach beds

Hi

The ones at the excellence club beach and around the EC pools are only for EC Club guest use. However there are plenty of additional ones that everyone can use

Regards

Higrade

Edited: 11:49 am, September 28, 2012
Quebec
Level Contributor
61 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPM beach beds

Ok, thanks!

We are not big fans of sun lounger.

We prefer the beach bed(bali beds) and we were afraid it was only for the excellence club.

Thanks

Hilliard, Ohio
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EPM beach beds

You know, I can't remember seeing any beach beds on the non-EC side, now that I think of it. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I only remember loungers (plenty of those--we never had a problem getting one). They were, however, letting people use the beach beds in the X-lounge during the day. There are plenty of beds for everyone around the pools though--never had trouble getting one around the lazy river.

UK
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EPM beach beds

Hi.

There are bali type beds around the lazy river pools

Regards

H

Reston, Virginia
Level Contributor
75 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EPM beach beds

Anyone can use the beach beds in the club area after 5:00 PM. The non-club area just has regular loungers. I'm only talking about the beach.

Edited: 2:21 pm, September 28, 2012
oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,228 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: EPM beach beds

Last three times I was there, there wee a few bali beds on non EC side of beach, as well as plenty around the various pools.

Ther are also three or four king sized beds under palapas by the lazy river outside building 8 for everyone ( these are very cool) as well a few swinging king sized beds throughout the property for all to use.

Also neat for a rainy day or just " because" are the little private sitting rooms over by the spa on the lazy river... Nice living room furniture, with a roof and curtains to close for privacy.

Explore and you will find so many little retreats it will amaze you'

Edited: 3:24 pm, September 28, 2012
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
563 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EPM beach beds

We swam the lazy river at least once a day on our fortnight holiday and never saw a single person in the private sitting rooms, such a shame as they looked lovely! Perfect for a romantic get-a-way.

8. Re: EPM beach beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres