We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM Promo Codes?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Charleston, South...
2 posts
EPM Promo Codes?

Hi Everyone,

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for their contributions to the site (especially the EPM information) as it has been a wealth of information for us and vital to helping us decide on our Honeymoon location at EPM!

We will be going to EPM from Oct. 14 - Oct. 20 of this year for our honeymoon and are very excited. However, we are both Medical students and are therefore strapped for cash/mountain of debt. That being said, when I've been quoting prices around the internet (and on the EPM website) there is usually a Promo code box. I was wondering if anyone knew of any promo codes that would help to save some extra $$ while there.

We are definitely going to take a copy of proof of marriage to get the free honeymoon bonus, but I didn't know if there was any other bonus that we could potentially add on that I'm missing.

Thank you so much in advance!!

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: EPM Promo Codes?

I have never seen a promo code myself. They do have discounts during the year. They just had a 40% off for the time frame you were talking about but you had to book by June 30. Not sure what you can find now. Sorry.

Collegeville...
Level Contributor
381 posts
104 reviews
2. Re: EPM Promo Codes?

If you're booking through Orbitz, I usually just google "Orbitz Promo Codes" and have 100% of the time found a code that saves me at the very least $100. I'm guessing you can pretty much google "promo code" for any site that you use, be it Cheapcaribbean.com, orbitz..com or any of them.

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: EPM Promo Codes?

I have never seen one, let us know if you find one.

New York
Level Contributor
1,843 posts
33 reviews
4. Re: EPM Promo Codes?

I have never seen any promo codes but they do run some really good deals occasionally if you are booking really early. I would keep your eye out and maybe book your trip with a TA instead of online. A TA may be able to adjust the price if a better deal comes along while online booking...that is it. No adjusting

5. Re: EPM Promo Codes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, July 05, 2013