We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

epm regulars?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
epm regulars?

hey guys..

have any of you guys been to the Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa?

looking for a cheaper alternative for dec or feb..

i checked the reviews and forums already.

just would love to know if any of the EPM regulars have been there and what they thought of the resort......

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
319 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: epm regulars?

EPM is surely a luxury resort.

While the Grand Riviera Princess(GRP) is very nice you cannot compare it to EPM.

We stayed at the GRP last Nov. We left 5 days before the explosion. I understand everything is back to normal and what are the chances of two explosions. I just booked for January.

They have a new wing for adults only under the name Grand Yucatan Princess Platinum Suites. Thats where we booked.You will have a great time there as well.

Hope this helps.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: epm regulars?

i cant decide. first there is the huge issue, then the reservations for restaurants issue. but the thing that really gets me is the chairs and robe on the beach thing.

maybe Bahia Coba is better for us?

13. Re: epm regulars?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 03, 2012