We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Mujeres - Fall Weather

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
California
2 posts
Save Topic
Playa Mujeres - Fall Weather

Hi everyone,

We are thinking about going to the Excellence Resort in Playa Mujeres this coming October/November. I've gotten mixed reports on the weather from different sites and was wondering if there was anyone who has been during this time of year that could help me out.

I just want to make sure that it won't be too cold. One report said that it only had a high of 70 and a low of 44! I love the heat, so if this is accurate, we might need to plan to go a different time, or go somewhere warmer.

If anyone has had experience going to Playa Mujeres (and even better - stayed at the Excellence) I would really be thankful! I appreciate any tips and advice on planning our trip as well!

Thank you!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Mujeres - Fall Weather

weatherreports.com/Mexico/…averages.html

California
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa Mujeres - Fall Weather

thank you :)

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playa Mujeres - Fall Weather

We were in Cancun last December 1st, the weather was absolutely beautiful, at the pool and beach every day all day. Just returned from Excellence Play Mujeres on May 1st, a fantastic place, very upscale, you will have a great time.

4. Re: Playa Mujeres - Fall Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, December 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres